Saturday 9 May 2009

Street Style...Four Kids and a Dog

Great personal style transcends age, race, religion, and, um, species?! I photographed 4 fabulous kids today and one fabulous dog when I was out on my wanderings with the Nikon. Each of them (even Dante the Pooch) had a little something special that caught my eye.....in Dante's case it was mostly his size: He is MASSIVE!

AZ (above)

Max (below)


Polly:

Esme:

Dante:
Dante is a Great Dane and he was waiting for his "sister" who has just turned 2 (he is 2 years 9 months I think) to have her birthday treat of a makeover (read: bath and nail trim) at the local doggie pampering parlour.

All of the kids were so lovely and a pleasure to shoot. Thanks again guys (and AZ and Max's mum's) for agreeing to the photos :)

4 comments:

  1. "The kids are alright." This set simply bowls me over. I'm just in from an after dark stroll with my dog on which we met a neighborhood dad, his two boys and their friend, "wolf".

    ReplyDelete
  2. even the dog looks outrageously stylish in your photography! insanity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Cameron and We Could Grow Up Together!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that sometimes between all the stunning fashion pictures, there is one of a dog or a cat. That gives the entire blog a different taste. Ah! And I love your taste for fashion!

    ReplyDelete