Saturday 19 September 2009

Running With The Fash Pack...London Fashion Week SS 2010


Anyone who loves shoes will already know Charlotte Dellal, the gorgeous designer behind the shoe label, Charlotte Olympia. I adore Charlotte's shoes, the "island" platform being her trademark. They are edgy, beautiful and sexy, and I love that she isn't afraid of using BOLD, BOLD colours and fabrics. You don't wear Charlotte's shoes if you don't want to get noticed!


p.s. If you get the chance, take a peek under a Charlotte Olympia shoe....there is a teeny little spiders web on the sole, her signature. Oh yes, and her brand name? Her middle name is Olympia :)

2 comments:

  1. I look her shoes, then I die...I need them, I need platforms in my life! Her creations are always fantastic...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Some people employ lighting assistants to achieve the effect you captured in her hair.

    ReplyDelete