Thursday 4 March 2010

Running With The Fash Pack....London Fashion Week A/W 2010



Alannah, who is Irish, and her super cute bike. I photographed Alannah and her bike last September as well- if you scroll back a couple of pages she was wearing a black leather skirt and cream top.



p.s. And Paris? Paris is incredible! The weather yesterday was bitingly cold (it was the wind which had us all shivering and muttering expletives) but the sky was blue and clear and the buildings in Paris looked magnificent. And I am sitting here typing and looking out the window of the little holiday apartment I am renting in St Germain (am on the 4th (Parisien) floor so it means a hike up a trillion stairs at the end of the day!) and it looks like it is going to be another beautiful day. There seemed to be 100's of photographers around this year all trying to photograph the same person (seemingly so many more than last September) so it has been challenging for me to try and get photos (or at least the style of photos I like to take). I am completely useless at trying to get "paparazzi" shots and they aren't the kind of images I want to take anyway. Anyway, I will show you my Paris photos once I get back to London and hopefully you guys will like them :)

10 comments:

  1. I really like this girl's look: she really seems to be dressing in order to look her best, rather than in order to impress or follow the latest fad. This is rare find in London: someone dressing genuinely. Well done. As a man & a rabid cycling fan, I must say that my eyes are on the Peugeot, though... Great colours.

    http://davidikus.blogspot.com/

    PS. Thanks for telling us about Paris. The number of 'street-photographers' seems to double every season, sadly. I still very much look forward to seeing your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the bike as an accessory :)

    iliketweet.blogspot

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh she is beautiful! love the bike too that jacket and the shoes are incredible.

    p.s. does she really have bare legs? LFW was freeeezing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it´s not an easy job to do to look good while riding a race bike, as i know.
    nice peugeot, though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving this outfit! It is the perfect in between winter and spring look!

    http://www.blahblahblahandrepeat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is amazing, the clogs and collar!
    I bet anything you snap in Paris will be wonderful, and hopefully that overcrowdedness will prove to deter some less dedicated photographers next season? x

    ReplyDelete
  7. you know i kinda sorta really desperately need a coat just like that, right?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, j'adore cette tenue...
    Très beau blog, les photos sont superbes, bonne continuation !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! All of those neutral tones and textures in the back round and foreground meeting the colors of the bike - eye candy! So loving the that big fur collar on a simple trench.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh divine. Absolutely divine. She's divine. That coat is divine. That bicycle is divine.

    This blog is divine!! And dangerous! I have just found you and I am already addicted.

    ReplyDelete