Thursday 11 March 2010

Running With The Fash Pack....Paris Fashion Week A/W 2010

Alexa Chung after the Louis Vuitton show. Alexa may I please borrow your delicious mulberry-coloured bag? And your shoes? And your jacket? (from the Spring 2010 collection). Actually, while we're at it, I might need to borrow your legs as well if I am to have any hope of pulling it all off!
p.s. I was assisting a photographer on a shoot with Alexa (I think it was for Lula magazine) the year before last, and she was absolutely lovely. Unfortunately I was mostly running around London the entire day returning bags of unwanted clothes from the shoot to agencies so I only got to see her being photographed right at the very end of the day (such is the glamorous life of an unpaid photographic assistant ;). I remember that it was super chilly though and I offered to get her a cardi and a cup of tea! Oh yeah, and I recall that the make-up artist (another Aussie girl) saying that her skin was so perfect that she hardly needed any make-up. *sigh*

7 comments:

  1. Hello Vanessa! Gorgeous pictures as always! PS: I think Alexa's bag is a Vuitton (designed by Sofia C.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marion! Bonjour, how are you?! Ooooo I SO want one. I thought it must have been the Sofia Coppola one......I so, so wish I could afford it.It is the perfect stealthy chic handbag but at a not so stealthy price ($3,730 US!). I actually saw one drive past (well, it wasn't driving, of course!:)) in a Mini in London while I was on the bus coming home from a dreadful day. Cheered me right up....would have cheered me up more if it was mine though ;)
    I like the SC suede clutch as well which is slightly more affordable....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also completely obssessed with this object of desire but I would have to sell my kidney! The grey one is also very nice (Alexa has it too if my memory is good).
    Anyway, it is always a pleasure to pass by your lovely blog. It's my daily candy. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vanessa, wow these are fab pictures of Alexa. she is soooo beautiful, and yes those legs, that face and the fab outfit....Thank you!
    Lovely blog too! Maybe have a peek at mine....
    http://annebernecker.wordpress.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. bonjour vanessa!!


    Cela fait maintenant tres longtemps que je visite ton blog chaque jour et je n'ai encore presque jamais laissé de commentaire.. je voulais donc te témoigner mon admiration et te dire à quel point j'envie ta vie !!! Tes photos sont toute plus géniale les une que les autres!

    Encore bravo !! Si jamais ca te dis, tu peu jetter un coup d'oeil la http://InitialsCC.blogspot.com c'est le blog que je tiens avec une amie depuis un petit moment, si tu veu nous donner ton avis cela serait un honneur pour nous :)


    On t'embrasse

    CELINE&CHARLOTTE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anne- thank you!

    CC- okay, I am going to have to use babelfish to translate! I really do need to try and learn more French- I am so lazy :(((

    ReplyDelete