Tuesday 6 April 2010

Bunny Girl

Okay so I am a couple of days late with these but better late than never I guess!

So how was everyone's Easter break? And, um, just how many Easter eggs and chocolate bunnies/bilbies did everyone manage to consume?! I was super restrained this year and didn't even eat one Easter egg (mostly because once I start I can't stop-I have complete lack of self control when it comes to chocolate). Although, um, I did have a tiny piece of Willie's Delectable cacao (the Venezuelan 72% in case you were wondering) and snaffled a couple of the mini macaroons that my husband whipped up using the Pierre Hermé recipe (warning: do not attempt to make a batch of these for the first time if you are a perfectionist or feeling a bit fragile in any way.....alternatively keep a large gin and tonic handy- for the chef and the other household members! ;).

Anyway, this is the gorgeous Peony in her super cute heart-sprinkled Topshop bunny ears (so much nicer than the traditional furry pink and white ones which usually have a hideously tight headache-inducing headband anyway). I got an email from Peony on Sunday saying that she had donned her bunny ears for the traditional Easter egg hunt with her family!

12 comments:

  1. Superbes ces photos !

    http://victode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks @Vicorou and @Emmy!!! Hope you both had a lovely Easter :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Georgeous, Love the Bunny Look:)

    Factory Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Peony's hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ZOMG Vanessa - best bunny ears ever! I can't believe they're Topshop!
    Also - I didn't know you could get chocolate bilbies where you are? Unless you snuck back down here and didn't tell me...Sneaky sneaky!

    And I envy you muchly for getting macaroons...although I did get a nice, big seafood dinner so I can't really complain...much...

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh I would kill to have my hair look this good

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice pictures. Nice too that you have moved on from running with the fash pack.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look so lovely!

    endzy
    http://mademoiselleendzy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete