Thursday 8 April 2010

Running With The Fash Pack....Paris Fashion Week A/W 2010

It's all about proportions, accessories, sparkles.....and fab red hair :)

Love her little pearl and flower necklace (Chanel?). It reminds me of this one from Gabriele Frantzen at MyTheresa or this incredible Fenton and Fallon piece for J. Crew. In fact why is J. Crew not available in London? Everytime I go into one of their shops in New York I find something I must have....fingers crossed they will open a store here soon.

And her handbag? Love the flair!

7 comments:

  1. What beautiful photographs, Vanessa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I read somewhere that J. Crew is coming over here; possibly from ELLE (UK).

    ReplyDelete
  3. um ... how 'bout the fact that i don't think i've ever seen a more perfect pair of pants in my life!? seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alas - I do love a good fiery haired muse!
    And this is an inspirational one at that!

    Being Asian and uninteresting - I don't have awesome coloured hair. No it just heat conducts in the summer and blends into the night during winter.
    How sad.

    I could dye it but then it'd just look awful.

    Oh Vanessa - the people you snap make me want to fly away to London and Paris and be inspired...

    But how much is a ticket? Hehe

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's some good news for you: http://www.fabsugar.com/Net--Porter-Carry-JCrew-Clothing-May-7501335

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photo. You are so right on about the proportions here. Great work in capturing. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous. And perfectly put together!

    ReplyDelete