I spent 2 nights in Stockholm at the beginning of the week photographing at fashion week. It was my second time in Stockholm and it has left me wanting more.....
- Dinner (two nights in a row!) at Restaurant Sturehof. We tried to get into PA&Co one night but it was booked out. If you visit Restaurant Sturehof make sure you try the Swedish crayfish and the poached cod with brown butter and horseradish. Delicious.
- A trip on the archipelago in a speedboat. So much fun and it was lovely seeing all the gorgeous little Swedish summer houses dotted around the islands. I would love to spend a week just puttering around the different islands on a boat
- The Acne stores (of course!)
- The Elle pop-up store and cafe in Stureplan (great coffee and pastries)
- The Byredo store (I am still obsessed with the Pulp and Rose Noire fragrances since I smelt them in Barney's in New York last year)
- The Italian coffee shop in Stureplan (not sure of the name but it is near Urban Outfitters) where I went with Caroline and Daniel from Stockholm Streetstyle
- All the girls I photographed in Stockholm (so friendly, pretty and stylish!)