Thursday 7 April 2011

London Fashion Week AW 2011....Hannah Rose & Her Celine

My lovely Aussie friend Hannah and her newly purchased (well, back in Feb!) Celine bag. I met Hannah at Australian Fashion Week in May last year and she was able to make it to LFW in February. Hannah purchased her beloved Celine bag on a wee side trip to Paris. A little birdy told me that another customer had her eye on the same bag but Hannah Rose got in first ;) Hannah has the beautifully written blog Capture the Castle. p.s. took this photo on menswear day at LFW. It was pouring with rain as we sat huddled under the umbrellas near the Airstream coffee van. I wish Allpress coffee or the Flat Cap Coffee company would set up a stand during fashion week....late nights and early mornings deserve good coffee ;) Sorry I can't edit this to put spaces in!

9 comments:

  1. love love love this pic ;D
    http://magmoiselle.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Celine bag is gorgeous and the picture is so cute.

    I'm having a $100 dollar Shopbop giftcard giveaway on my blog! Come check it out :) It's open to international bloggers as well.

    Collections Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thag bag is awesome!


    www.ebolisworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Hannah! Her bag is super gorgeous and so classic! So glad you've included a link to her blog! I've been wondering what it was called ever since February...

    Lovely photo Vanessa! It always makes me happy when you include a variety of posts - like this one about Hannah and her Celine. As much as I love all the beautiful photos you take (and trust me I LOVE them) I also love getting a peek into your life from these sorts of posts.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can be proud of your bag Hannah-Rose! Cute picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwww this is so cute. RAFW brings everyone together :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't HR just the cutest!? Love this shot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I simply ADORE Hannah-Rose and her lovely blog, and was so sad to only get a few fleeting 'hello!'s with her at LFW. Lovely picture, and like Jen said, I do love the variety this sort of picture adds on her.

    Briony xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an adorable photo!

    ReplyDelete