Sunday, 26 February 2012

New York Fashion Week AW 2012...Justine

Her outfit (all Rag & Bone) and beautiful dark wavy hair are amazing, of course, but what I loved so much about Justine Couvillion*....and this is going to sound rather odd and creepy, was her voice....totally awesome Mississippi/Southern accent! Clearly I haven't met many people from the South as I think I told her 3 times that I just loved listening to her speak. Weird, I know. I have photographed Justine before, but I think this was the first time I actually got to speak to her. So happy I did :)

Recreate Justine's Look (kind of):

Rag & Bone classic Newbury booties (in taupe)
Rag & Bone/Jean The Skinny Jean (in bluebird)

*Rag & Bone's West Coast Account Executive

p.s. This is now a couple of week's old (and I always feel a little odd sharing press article's with y'all) but I was very honoured to be included in the New York Times article written by Laura Neilson. If you haven't read it, you can find it here.


  1. stunning bag!


  2. she looks a lot like Jamie Beck!

  3. That bag is so awesome! Especially in contrast with the blue pants! Lovely!

  4. Ha! Alexis, I see that too. I think she's a cross between Garance Dore and Jamie. Very pretty.

  5. she looks amazing!!! love the proenza pouch!!

  6. Following your blog

  7. Everything about this is beautiful!


  8. @everyone - thanks for all the kind comments about Justine - I hope she sees them :)

    @Alexis and @Peta - I must confess that I didn't know who Jamie Beck was but have now googled her! So insanely talented and beautiful! Thank you for alerting me to her!

    @yvo and @Andrea- I love those blue pants: they are such a great colour and would be perfect with a simple white tank and sandals for summer....Once again, this is a colour I never would have thought of for wearing in winter, yet Justine pulls it off beautifully.

  9. is the cardigan underneath rag and bone to? i love it!

  10. @anon- mmmm not sure. But as the Rag & Bone show was on that day, I suspect it was.... Sorry I couldn't help you out more. I think it is gorgeous as well