Wednesday 23 May 2012

Paris Fashion Week AW 2012...After Issey Miyake

After Issey Miyake, Paris, March 2012.

I love a pretty, fluid maxi skirt although I probably associate them more with summer (throw on a tank and flat sandals and you are good to go), than winter. The way this model has teamed the blush pink skirt with her leather jacket and coat makes me think it can work for all seasons!

Recreate her Look (kind of):



Marc by Marc Jacobs mouse ballet flats (no matter how many seasons I see these, they never fail to make me smile. squeak :), B Brian Atwood Amata flats, or Miss KG Lola Ballet flats 

3 comments:

  1. Can anyone ID this jacket?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been on the hunt for a chiffon pleated maxi skirt for so long! It looks fantastic on her!

    xo
    http://couturecultureblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete