Tuesday 1 May 2012

Paris Fashion Week AW 2012...Milagros and Magdalena

Milagros Schmoll and Magdalena Frackowiak, after Guy Laroche, Paris, February 2012.


Recreate Milagros' look (kind of):

Lennon-ish round sunglasses: Cheap Monday Link sunglasses (priced so you won't weep if you sit/lose/run over* them), Linda Farrow luxe metal and watersnake sunglasses (priced so you may wish to superglue them to your head and never let them out of your sight!) or Elizabeth and James Wooster sunglasses (love the mother of pearl version).

Marmen cross charm necklace, Ben Amun tassled twisted necklace, Tom Binns Passive Attack multi- strand necklace (complete with neon safety pins!) or ASOS multi-cross necklace


Recreate Magdalena's look (kind of):


*it happened to a friend in a hire car in Italy!

7 comments:

  1. WOW !!! Love the round sunglasses.. but don't ask me which one!!
    x
    Nina
    trendsurvivor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the glasses!

    www.thepinkshades.blogspot.com

    xxAmy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Magdalena! Take me with you on your trips, your photos are amazing - I love them you already know.

    Pauline
    www.wood-way.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you think that Milagros is less attractive than when she have a short haircut?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @jeaneg - well, you know I love girls with short hair but I think Milagros looks amazing with long hair as well as short hair. There was an editorial in Elle UK awhile ago and I thought she looked just so beautiful in it.

    @Pauline - ha ha! I wish I could squish you in my suitcase! Thanks for the lovely comment.

    @Marcia - I know right?! Expensive umbrellas, sunglasses, socks always seem to have a habit of disappearing but the cheap ones last forever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantastic retro sunnies!

    Bises,
    monkeyshines
    http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete