Saturday 14 July 2012

Paris Fashion Week AW 2012...Daria

Daria Strokous, after Stella McCartney, Paris, March 2012.

And weekend make-up inspiration courtesy of the heavily coated purple lashes (both top and bottom) seen on the runway at Stella McCartney. Anyone tried this at home? I purchased maybe 3 tubes of electric blue mascara over the years - I loved the colour - but they remained in my make-up drawer, unused, until they reached expiry date. Why did I keep buying tubes of coloured mascara even though I didn't use them? I think perhaps it was that I loved the idea of coloured lashes but it just didn't work in real life. But maybe purple would work better than blue.....

5 comments:

  1. Unconventional lash colors really illuminate certain eye colors. Every now and then, I'll do a royal blue lash on myself. It was fun seeing how it worked the runway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Emily - I agree. I think maybe I just purchased the wrong colour or something.....or maybe I just wasn't brave enough (probable!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. I love Daria, she was perfect for the Dior commercial, very professional and beautiful.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I o much need a nice raincoat ad she looks so good in hers. Great pic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!
    I’m from Brazil and i saw your blog on signature9 and i’ll be really glad and honor if you check my website and give your opinion! I’m on this blog thing for 3 years.
    Congrats for your blog btw, it’s awsome!
    XOXO
    tomaraquecaiaagora.com
    @blogTQCA
    facebook.com/tomaraquecaiaagora

    ReplyDelete