Wednesday 19 September 2012

New York Fashion Week SS 2013...Elena

Elena Perminova, before Jason Wu, NYC, September 2012.

Recreate Elena's look (kind of):

The season of the animal intarsia sweater! Channel the jungle in: Kenzo tiger embroidery sweater (I thought it was a lion....clearly I need a refresher course on the cat species!), Wildfox sequin lion friend sweater, Paul &Joe Penjab elephant intarsia sweater, Sonia by Sonia Rykiel raccoon intarsia sweater, Mulberry tiger intarsia sweater, ASOS tiger sweater or Topshop animal face jumper



Animal print bag: Alexander Wang Marion bag, Christian Louboutin Farida leopard-print bag or A.P.C. animal print bag

9 comments:

  1. awesome!!!

    http://thedaydreamings.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. this was far and away one of my favorite looks from nyfw. her outfit is so laidback and effortless and she is perfectly accessorized. that necklace and those rings! i'm still dreaming about them!

    abigail
    www.farandwildjewelry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Viktoria - I am just blown away by her legs!So looong!

    @Far and wild - I too love the rings on her fingers - so incredible (and I am assuming they are real diamonds!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome outfit!Chic and stunning!Love the tiger sweatshirt!
    And cool accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elena always pull out the best outfits :) incredible style she has!

    xoxo



    http://www.thegaragestarlets.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow gorgeous! i saw your feature on the raw book by the way. amazing answers.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this!! awesome colors. and that necklace is so cool x

    ReplyDelete
  8. @monkeyshines - I never noticed all of the details/accessories Elena was wearing until I was looking at the photos afterwards. So fun to see the legs on her necklace.

    @lolita me too! Love the tiger/lion ;)

    @The Garage Starlets - totally! She has wonderful personal style.

    @Anon - thanks so much re the answers on The Raw Book. Alicia asked excellent questions which is so important in an interview!

    @amalie - I love the green of her sweater although I think it was reflecting into her face when I took these photos. whoops! My bad

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love love love everything about this!! I cant get any more perfect.

    Soi Eight Recycling


    xx

    ReplyDelete