Sunday 21 October 2012

New York Fashion Week AW 2012/13....Maria

Angolan model Maria Borges (Women) in the falling snow, after Ruffian, NYC, February 2012.

Recreate Maria's look (kind of):

Wrap up in a long cardi...belt at the waist to emphasise shape: Mara Hoffman Long Scarf Sweater, Dolan Asymmetrical hooded maxi cardigan, Gucci belted cardigan, Rachel Zoe Nikki Jacquard cardigan, Topshop longline cardigan, or Rick Owens draped knitted cardigan

Marc by Marc Jacobs MBMJ Sweater beanie, Topshop beanie, All Knitwear beanie

Andrew Hobnail lace up boots

7 comments:

  1. Love the cardigan! X

    http://dontthinkjustfeel-yuka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an amazing look! Love how she has belted the cardi :)

    AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Yuka and @Sing - me too! I love a cozy cardigan!

    @Mica - Agreed, and yes, I love how she cinched in the waist with a belt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love this casual winter look. It couldn't be any better. The pose with her bag slung over her shoulder gives it a fun adventurous vibe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what and wher can I find this cardigan coat???????? I've been searching for it since I saw it here on the model..... I want it and I'm so sad I don't kno where to find it ???......help??? please????

    ReplyDelete