Sunday 10 March 2013

London Fashion Week SS 2013....Bex

English Literature student, Bex, Somerset House, London, September 2012.

I do love a pair of denim dungarees.

If you live in the Northern Hemisphere, bare legs are (probably) a little ambitious at the moment, so you could add a pair of tights + boots until the weather warms up. Break out the sandals and ditch the coat once the thermometer starts rising.

Recreate her look (kind of):

Topshop Moto Vintage denim dungarees, Paul & Joe Sister Moonwalk overall, NSF Crystal overalls, ASOS Denim dungarees, Topshop Moto shift denim pini dress (an alternative for those with an aversion to shorts!), or Blank NYC mini dungarees (super cute for festival season)



Alexander Wang Vika wedge sandals, Marc by Marc Jacobs Demi wedge sandals, or Nichols2 part plait sandals

2 comments:

  1. @monkeyshines - I am totally in to overalls right now (and before then as well!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg no way, this is me!!!! so flattered! if you really want to recreate my look, my coat is jil sander for uniqlo, my shirt is zara, my sandals are whistles and my clutch, the pièce de résistance of my cute look: miu miu, of course! thanks for the love, feeling totally flattered right now! check out my blog x

    ReplyDelete