Thursday 21 March 2013

Paris Fashion Week SS 2013....Tian

Chinese model Tian Yi, after Chloe, Paris, October 2012.

I overalls/dungarees in a very big way.

Recreate Tian's look (kind of):

Current/Elliott The Ranch Hand overalls, Citizens of Humanity Quincy distressed overalls, Current/Elliott The Overalls, Topshop Moto full length dungaree, 3.1 Phillip Lim cut-up Chambray overalls, The WhitePepper denim dungarees , Siwy Jeans Sasha slouchy skinny overalls, or Viva Vena patch pocket dungarees

Alexander McQueen Heroine tote

4 comments:

  1. Apart from the sneakers, great outfit... AND A GREAT SMILEY FACE!
    First pic was "Yes?", second "Yeeees"... *scrolling down*... "aaahhh, no!"
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @monkeyshines - I tried to work out the brand on the back of the overalls but couldn't quite see it....

    @Congrats! - ahhh really?! I love sneakers with mmmm almost everything! I think this would look super cute with brogues as well though...or sandals for high summer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got my first pair of overalls and I can't stop wearing them. THey're the easiest, comfiest things and I need more in my life!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Hannah-rose - Hullo Miss Hannah!!!!!!! Which brand did you buy and more importantly, what shade of denim???! I LOVE overalls!!!!

    ReplyDelete