Thursday 2 June 2016

Weekend Life....My Plants

My Burro's Tail + String of Hearts plants

Two of the indoor plants which I have managed to keep alive for a year! I purchased the sedum succulent (which reminds me of Sideshow Bob's hair in The Simpsons) from Grace & Thorn in Hackney, which is sitting in a stoneware planter from Aussie ceramist Tara Shackell. The little string of hearts plant is from New Covent Garden Flower Market. 

Both are low maintenance although it is tricky to give them enough light to help them thrive. The string of hearts lives on the window sill along with a tiny succulent (sadly the little String of Pearls plant I also had on the window sill is now in plant heaven) and the sedum I move around each morning (mental I know!) to help give it enough light.

6 comments:

  1. Quality rather than quantity! These two plants look happy and healthy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Note the dirty windows!!! After this I cleaned them. I was horrified!

      Delete
  2. I love your weekend posts the best :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Phoebe, me too :))) Thanks so much for your lovely comment

      Delete
  3. I haven't visited your blog for sometime but found these lovely plants just now, I adore both of them and have them at home, the hearts ... I can't get enough of them. I even gave my GP one!

    ReplyDelete