Sunday 14 March 2010

Running With The Fash Pack....Paris Fashion Week A/W 2010

This is the super lovely Nina outside the Chanel show last Tuesday. As soon as I spied Nina and her super cute cape (and very beautiful midnight blue shoes) I knew I wanted to photograph her. Just as I opened my mouth to ask if I could take her photograph, we both went "Hey, I know you!". I photographed Nina last year in Soho, London, just before she was due to return to Paris and start a job with Mr Lagerfeld! I so love it when stuff like that happens-when I randomly meet people for the 2nd, 3rd time, especially when it is in a completely different city.

p.s. Nina is still working for Mr Lagerfeld....AND she got to go to the Chanel show. Lucky thing :)

1 comment:

  1. That is a lucky surprise, I love it when synergy happens too!

    And this is a fantastic look, nicely captured. Those lips & her rosy cheeks,...she is adorable, quite the muse :)

    ReplyDelete