Monday 31 May 2010

Melbourne Street Style...3.1 Phillip Lim

Andie, who is an artist, outside GPO in Melbourne. In 3.1 Phillip Lim dress (she lived in NYC for awhile).

Whenever I describe Australia to people who haven't visited before, I say "Oh, you'll love it- everyone is super friendly and laid-back and you will get invited to barbies and parties even if you don't know anyone". And true to form, the lovely Andie (who I had never met before- I was just wandering around with my camera) invited me to her birthday party the next night! How nice is that?!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dress! love phillip lim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @be.aoi- me too! I have a cream lace dress from Phillip Lim that I absolutely love. Pity it doesn't fit me at the moment (too many gelato's and everything else!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true! The first night I touched down in Melbourne I went to a barbie populated by the kindest strangers I've ever met. And we had shrimp--er, I mean prawns!

    ReplyDelete