Monday 7 June 2010

I ♥ Sydney

Some of my pics from Sydney (The Opera House, above).

At Bondi Beach (below). Almost everyone I photographed on the beach was from overseas! The girl with the pink bikini bottoms and surfboard was from the U.S. (I think she said she had been surfing for just over a year); the girl with the tropical print bikini was from France; Bondi Icebergs pool; Charlie and Jason. Charlie ( in the yellow shorts) is from Martha's Vineyard in the U.S. and is studying for a semester at the UNSW. You can check out his blog about surfing and studying here; the girl in the denim shorts was from Brazil (I think); Balmoral Beach; Breakfast at The Bather's Pavilion (Balmoral Beach).

Bondi Beach:

p.s you can click on the collages to make them bigger.

p.p.s I don't know what is happening to my lining up- all my posts are going shouty-crackers! Argh.

8 comments:

  1. oh my goodness. vanessa! your work is seriously blowing me away right now. all these images are insanely beautiful. you should be commissioned to promote australia! i've really never been that fussed over going but honestly after seeing your photos i've changed my mind. it looks incredible. and holy stinking cow.... that bottom left image in the last collage is insane. i would be in heaven in that pool... xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @the style crusader- aw, Jen, thank you! Well, I am told that it has been pouring with rain for the last couple of weeks so it isn't always as nice as this :)) I think you would love Melbourne as well-and Noosa in Queensland is just incredible. Bondi Icebergs pool is pretty incredible- embarrassingly, I have never swum in it!! There is a gorgeous restaurant, Icebergs, just above the pool as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shouty-crackers?! Haha that's hilarious. The reason they're all foreign is probably because the weather had become too cold for us Aussies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It has been raining but today is sunny and really hot! These pics are amazing, also i think it's a blogger thing cause my pictures aren't lining up either and the 'link' button is always pressed!

    Weird!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sigh..... i need to make it out to australia asap..obviously!

    ispeakmojito.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. makes me want to go!


    xx
    http://blondeonblondenyc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful shot of the Opera House! Love my hometown.

    ReplyDelete