Monday 15 March 2010

Running With The Fash Pack....Paris Fashion Week A/W 2010

The adorable Anne-Catherine, from Luxembourg, who is in her first year studying fashion design in Paris. I met Anne-Catherine twice during Paris Fashion Week and both times she looked great.

It is fantastic and exciting to be able to see (and photograph) all the women wearing head-to-toe designer at fashion weeks, but what really inspires me are girls like Anne-Catherine who clearly adore fashion, and are able to put together uncontrived looks on a budget. I love seeing and chatting to girls (Rowan, Peony, Audrey, Tracy all spring to mind) who successfully mix vintage with high street and designer. Funnily enough, these are the girls I most like to photograph as well!
Adore Anne-Catherine's super short haircut and her bowler hat. She is fuelling my current obsession with all things hat related!

10 comments:

  1. Well isn't she adorable?

    Love the last image!

    iliketweet.blogspot

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her unique style. She has a modern-day Audrey Hepburn look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love seeing girls with short cuts because it helps me to know how to mix up and play with my own!

    and I won't even go there with how adorable that bowler hat is atop her noggin! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Clare, @Style and Inspiration- So glad you guys like Anne-Catherine's style- she is a really sweet girl as well as being fab to photograph. @Style and Inspiration: yes, modern-day Audrey with a touch of Natalie Portman? I can just see something in her face which reminds me of Natalie.
    @BB- Yes! I really like the way she has worn her headband.I think I normally associate headbands with long hair but it looks great over her crop.
    oooo and hats BB: I have so many more hat photos to show you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely adore the bottom photos...the fur coat, the bowler hat and the patent school boy shoes. It's so Edie Sedgwick/ Jean Seberg from Breathless. Muse moment!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The hat is slightly too large, but for the rest, she is making great use of her assets! (which is, after all, what fashion is about).

    http://davidikus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yeah, now I see Natalie, too. Especially in the top picture. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great look, great picture!
    I love the first one...makes me want to chop my hair!

    How come I come from Luxembourg and don't know this girl?

    ReplyDelete
  9. ticks every box for me, yet again. love this blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah I love her look so much! Her smile is adorable, the way it is slightly crooked (I hate to say crooked because I feel like it has a negative connotation, but I mean this in the best way possible). What a true beauty!

    ReplyDelete