Wednesday 17 March 2010

Running With The Fash Pack....Paris Fashion Week A/W 2010

Ex-model and now Fashion Editor at Wonderland magazine, Julia Sarr-Jamois.

I really like what Julia is wearing here because it is, well, wearable no matter what your age (okay, so you might not want the rips in your boyfriend jeans if you are 'of a certain age') but everything else is completely workable. And her grey sweat? I am seriously considering the Acne grey fleece track top: I love its slouchy, relaxed cut.

6 comments:

  1. elle est delirante !! j'adore, j'adhère !!


    Des bisous de CELINE&CHARLOTTE

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally agree. this is so great. i would totally wear that exact outfit today. her hair is amazing! perfect background too! really lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @CC- merci Celine and Charlotte!! You guys have got such great style.

    @The style crusader and @fashionpile- her hair is fab isn't it! I used to work in the office of a photographic agency (yes, another route I have taken to try and get into the photographic industry!) and one of the photographers there used to use Julia all the time for his shoots. The photos were just beautiful- she photographs so well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love simple things done well...parfait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a magnificent photo. She looks regal AND despite the fact that I would not be caught dead in
    a)ripped jeans (I'm of that "certain age")
    b) grey
    ...she makes me want to wear this!

    Great photo!

    ReplyDelete