Tuesday 2 June 2009

London Street Style....Ms Style Bubble, Susie Lau

The adorable Ms Style Bubble, Susie Lau, needs, I suspect, no introduction to anyone who has a fashion/style blog stalking (whoops, I meant reading) addiction. Susie gets 10,000 fashion peepers- yep, you read that right 10, 000!!! - from all over the world logging onto her site every single day to find out her latest stylish adventures and musings. She has been featured (and photographed) on countless blogs and I suspect that her influence and the opportunities for her in the fashion world will only continue to grow. Look out Suzy Menkes, here comes the other Susie :)


Vogue UK loves her (she was named in their May 2009 issue as one of their "Favourite Fashion Blogs"), Teen Vogue loves her, Dazed&Confused's Dazed Digital loves her (she is a commissioning editor), designers love her and WE love her. Go Susie!

6 comments:

  1. oh im just enjoying this outfit so much! she's got always great accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just found your blog through Susie's (I'm one of those 10000) and kept scrolling through your pictures, you're a wonderful portrait photographer! And bang on about that light :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Add me on the list of susie-lovers!
    Lucy =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Zhori and Kim!
    Zhori- I LOVE, LOVE her Michelle Jank necklace- I am a massive Michelle Jank Fan and Susie wears it so well.
    Kim- hee hee! I reakon she probably has MORE than 10,000 daily readers by now- I think I saw the stats about her blog earlier this year BEFORE she got even more coverage in the media. I love that she shares little snippets of her life with us, as well as all things fashion related.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're making a list of all former lawyers now ______ to give us strength. And I'm meeting Susie in Paris in July! So excited.

    Finally - you take wonderful pictures. Might I suggest an Olympus XA or XA2? A great way to still enjoy film.

    ReplyDelete
  6. loves

    Duck
    xx
    http://anastasia-duck.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete