Tuesday 4 August 2009

Paris Street Style....Audrey Does Frassy!

Audrey Leighton Rogers (love that name!) was one of the lovely bloggers I had the pleasure of meeting on my short break to Paris. Audrey was featured on Teen Vogue's "Blogger of the Moment", you can read the interview here, she writes for a host of fashion publications including Amelia's magazine, has a fab blog called Frassy, interns and does short courses* on her holiday breaks (she is still a student) all while managing to be be wonderfully funny, smart and gorgeous. Oh yeah, and she is only 20 years old- arghhhh- I feel ancient!

After a long day trooping around Paris, I have to say that it was delightful listening to Audrey and Carl from Inspire the Starling chatting and giggling away on the Eurostar journey home (okay, so champagne may have been involved!).

*one of which was a photoshop course! hellllloooo despite (or maybe because of?) using it everyday I hate using photoshop so much that I would need to be paid to do the course!

8 comments:

  1. ooh, should have bought those lace leggings I saw on clearance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anon- yep! And I was reading a magazine the other day (mmmm not sure if Vogue or Elle or maybe Instyle?) and apparently lace leggings (and lace in general) are a major trend for Winter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This girl looks wonderfull! I am going to discover her blog right now...Thank you Vanessa!

    PS: Your pictures look woderfull too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm totally crazy of this look !

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is gorgeous, great photos too .
    i cant believe i havnt come across her blog untill now!
    thaanks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your doing a great and fantastic Job im sure youll top in your studies btw gorgeous and hot photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ha ha 'may have included champagne! Love it!!!
    Rianna Bethany xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete