Tuesday 2 February 2010

Running With The Fash Pack...London Fashion Week SS 2010

The Vogue UK girls were on the utility trend early: Pippa Holt (left- former Fashion Features Associate) and Emily Zak (Acting Executive Fashion Editor)


Emma Elwick (below), Market Editor

Mmmm have a pair of Punk Royal cargo pants (anyone remember them circa 2001/2002? Those khaki Italian army trousers with Punk Royal written in rather large gothic letters across the ar*e??) squirrelled away somewhere in my wardrobe: must pull them out, dust off and resurrect for the coming Spring/Summer. The utility trend shall not pass me by!


p.s. Talking about Punk Royal (the brand) looks like they are back in business after going bankrupt. And the new jeans line will be out in Spring this year. Check out their website here.

4 comments:

  1. yeah I remember those trousers! never got my mitts on some though.
    are those trousers in the pics Balenciaga?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carla- yay! someone remembers them :)) If I can squeeze into them they will definitely fall into the vintage cargo category.
    Yep, Balenciaga trousers- think they were from A/W 2007 (which was one of my most favourite Balenciaga collections, although SS 2010 comes very close as well)....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vanessa,
    the ethnic scarves and schoolboy blazers from that collection were also to die for! I'm a big Balenciaga lover (F/W 2008 takes the cake for me)
    isn't it funny how everything becomes stylish again after a couple of years (or decades)? i have an official excuse for hoarding stuff now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog! You inspired me to post a picture of my own punk royal pants. i love them so much and wear them all four seasons!

    http://isabelle-les-styles.blogspot.com/2010/06/kiss-my-royal-ass.html

    mlle Isabelle

    ReplyDelete