Monday 16 April 2012

London Fashion Week AW 2012...Lisa

Before Christopher Kane, London, February 2012.

I photographed this girl last September before Christopher Kane (she was wearing the gorgeous Christopher Kane patent pencil skirt with embroidered flowers) and I spotted her again this season. I really love the way she has paired trainers with the Acne Starlet leather skirt - casual, relaxed and cool all at once. Hands up who hasn't sported a version of this look? I am sitting firmly on mine (well, not literally as I have to type ;) as sandshoes (got to love a Dunlop volley!)/trainers with a shortish* denim skirt has been a look I have worn many times over the years. The leather skirt with trainers equals a fresh take on the sneakers/skirt look.

Edit: her name is Lisa Corneliusson from Rodeo magazine (thanks to the lovely and super stylin' Alexander from The Sceptic for letting me know!
Recreate the look (kind of):

Acne Starlet leather skirt (How cute are the glitter stars and stripes?)

Alexander Wang Dillon trainers or Topshop black canvas sneakers

*length = dependant on weight/mood/state of legs at time of wearing ;)

4 comments:

  1. I am in love with your pictures! keep up the good work! :)

    dominique

    www.artichaut.me

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous casual look, I love it!


    xo Joana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Joana. Great casual look

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't they Nike Frees?

    By the way, love your blog and photography, you make me fall in love with all the girls you shoot. :)

    ReplyDelete