Tuesday 15 May 2012

Paris Fashion Week AW 2012...Caroline

Tank magazine's Caroline Issa, before Christian Dior, Paris, March 2012.

Houndstooth check (which originated in the Scottish Lowlands) isn't something I have thought about wearing for years, but Caroline's outfit makes me want to give it a whirl again.


Add a little houndstooth check to your wardrobe:


And a pair of two-tone pumps:

Giuseppe Zanotti two-tone pumps or Carven linen and patent slingbacks, Red Valentino two toned patent pumps

6 comments:

  1. the print on that dress is amazing! Lovely black and white outfit :)

    AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this type of coat - oversize. And of course the gorgeous dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! Love the mix of prints

    http://maddenim.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning outfit, love the dress with the print on the coat.

    Collections

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wooow Vanessa Hod could you resist to show this photo before? I've never seen her outfit on the blogo-sphere! you're so clever to get it! As usual Caroline know how to create surprise, stay feminine and have this perfect hair. OMG, you have to lead classes and teach street style.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Mica- I tried working out what exactly it was.....at one stage I thought it almost looked liked birds flying? But I am not so sure! Anyway, it is an incredibly interesting dress.

    @Apple - me too! I loved the ones at Celine and Jil Sander for next season.

    @Nyrha and @Collections - me too. The mix of prints just makes it.

    @Madame M - ha! Um, there were lots of photographers around photographing Caroline so I am sure other photos must be out there somewhere! I think Caroline needs to teach style classes and, as you say, give us the secret of perfect hair during the fashion weeks (when sleep - and time - must be at a minimum for her).

    ReplyDelete