Friday 3 May 2013

New York Fashion Week SS 2013....After Thakoon

*After Thakoon, NYC, September 2012.

An awesome off-duty look for summer - love the idea of coloured denim cut-offs, especially in baby pink. From memory, I think maybe Ksubi made a pale pink pair for SS'12 season and of course there was the Isabel Marant pink lace-up pair from a couple of seasons ago.

Recreate her look (kind of):

Black Orchid cut off short, Blank NYC cut-off shorts (in pink), ASOS denim shorts in pink acid wash, Levi's Made & Crafted Empire denim shorts, Somedays Lovin Push It denim shorts, True Religion Joey short in baby pink

T-shirt: T by Alexander Wang linen silk tee, Zoe Karssen Best Friends tee, Zoe Karssen Boy Scouts tee, Dolce & Gabbana printed Mick Jagger tee, Tee and Cake James Dean tee or Wilt tissue jersey slouchy BF tee



* I think this might be Lula Osterdahl....but I am not sure!

7 comments:

  1. Hey,
    great outfit. I love it.
    Love

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice photos & model!
    Come have a look on our vintage mood :)
    http://theladyvintage.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect look for the coming summer!
    I was waiting for it since such a long time ;)
    Cool!

    http://carolinabin.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bellissimo! Greetings from Italy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pink cut off shorts! Wish I could carry this look off!
    Coco
    COCOCOZY

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Tabet - glad you like!

    @Lady Vintage - she looks fab doesn't she!

    @Vicki H - it is such a great weekend outfit isn't it!

    @CarolinaBK - ha ha! I think we have all been hanging out for some summer weather :)

    @Romladolcevita - thank you!

    @Cococozy - me too! The pink cut offs make this outfit for me!

    ReplyDelete