Tuesday 14 May 2013

New York Fashion Week SS 2013....Natalie

Natalie Joos, before Theysken's Theory (I think!), NYC, September 2012.

Love this simple colourblock shift dress on Natalie. My favourite part? The subtle, oh-so-sexy when you turn, side split.

Recreate Natalie's look (kind of):

Tibi Peek-A-Boo colourblock dress, 3.1 Phillip Lim Twisted Placket dress (with a side slit which is buttoned up.....presumably you could undo the buttons of the slit though), Tibi Carey embroidery dress, Victoria, Victoria Beckham faille shift dress,  ASOS shift dress or ASOS shift dress with colourblock sides

7 comments:

  1. gorgeous photos, the sexy slit on the side of the dress is surprisingly classy and Natalie, well oh boy can she pull it off. talk about an amazing body for her age.

    I admire your blog and photography for so long now. All of the photos have such a beautiful effect to them, is there a certain tool or filter on photoshop that you use to get that soft almost pinky look? Id love to be able to use it for my photography assignment.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So my first thought was that I could make that outfit work at th eoffice eventhough the bottom is a bit short.
    Then I saw the last picture, definitely not for the office ;-)

    XXX Moi

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anon - agreed, it shows off Natalie's amazing figure (and tanned limbs!) to perfection. Her red lips work so well with the colourblock dress as well. No tools or filters in photoshop (I am really rubbish at using photoshop so really only use it for levels, curves and resizing).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you use curve presets? Are they your own or bought/downloaded from somewhere?
    your photographs are always so amazingly pretty

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, no, If I have to use photoshop I just fiddle around until it looks kind of okay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the dress. Where is the clutch from? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Anon - oh dear, I am not sure. It sort of looks familiar but I can't quite place it. Perhaps you could tweet her and ask?I am sure she would reply!

    ReplyDelete