Wednesday 1 May 2013

New York Fashion Week SS 2013....Ursina

Stylist Ursina Gysi, after A Show, NYC, September 2013.

Y'all know I love Ursina's style.....and this outfit is no exception. A slouchy pair of pants teamed with a colourful tank = summer, sorted.

Recreate Ursina's look (kind of):

The Row Nading crepe-jersey wide leg pants, Paul & Joe Pacquito textured-lame pants, Diane von Furstenberg Kamaris pants, M.Patmos silk blocked pants, 3.1 Phillip Lim flight pants,  Les Chiffoniers metallic drawstring leather pants, Sea silk trousers, Karina Grimaldi Maui Print pants, Elizabeth and James Brushstroke Gessler pants, or Clover Canyon Surf wide leg pants

Etoile Isabel Marant Rosa printed tank, McQ Alexander McQueen printed tank, 3.1 Phillip Lim I Heart Nueva York, Tibi Emme scoop neck tank, Wildfox Pineapple Dreamer tank, Paul & Joe Sister Arch tank, Warehouse printed tank or Eleven Paris floral skull tank

3 comments:

  1. casual chic!

    monkeyshines
    http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, love Ursina's style. Man, I just love a girl who isn't afraid to rock a giant pant!

    I haven't commented here in quite a while, but I visit frequently and just had to tell you how much I adore your blog. You take beautiful pictures and the work that you put into the whole thing is obvious. Love the way you offer so many -- really good and varied -- options on recreating these stylish girls' looks. Thank you for being so awesome and for providing a reliable place to visit for stylish inspiration. You rock, Vanessa Jackman! Xxoo from Chicago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @monkeyshines - correct!

    @Brandon - thank you Brandon for your very kind comments - I appreciate your words so much. It is so lovely to hear positive feedback. My photography is very much a work in progress....and I am never/rarely satisfied with the photographs I blog (self doubt is always present!) so it is lovely to hear something very encouraging :)) Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment all the way from Chicago (a city I SOOOOO want to visit!!!!! I really need to get there soon!). Thanks again Brandon

    ReplyDelete