Monday 21 September 2009

Running With The Fash Pack...London Fashion Week SS 2010


Remember the Schni-Schna-Schnappi or Snip-Snap-Snappy, Snappy-Snappy-Snap (The Little Crocodile) song sung by the 9 year old German girl? MAJOR hit back in 2005 and I suspect the Christopher Kane for Topshop crocodile print dress will be just as huge. I have photographed at least 3 people wearing it at LFW so far, and I have to say, I still love seeing it. It makes me smile ... I adored his original primate print dresses as well.


P.S. Anyone purchased anything else from his capsule Topshop collection? I quite like the look of the Embellished bodycon dress and the rivet boot.

5 comments:

  1. i bought the eyelet/mirror sweatshirt. eagerly awaiting its arrival. this first shot is absolutely stunning, her hair is so beautiful.

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. The embellished dress looks great, but I think i my favorite piece is the embellished bodysuit, it's so versatile...I could think a lot of things to wear with it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dress but this girl just has the most fabulous hair ! Love all your photos have become a follower keep up the good work x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recognise this girl from my uni. I think she did a bit of work experience with topshop and then they asked her to stay and work with them full time. she's amazing.

    ReplyDelete