Friday 19 March 2010

Running With The Fash Pack....Paris Fashion Week A/W 2010

This shot happened as I was heading home late one afternoon from the shows: I was cold, hungry and had almost had my foot run over by a clueless chauffeur/ driver while I was standing in the halle freyssinet venue. Just as I was trudging up the last few steps onto the metro platform (and just as the train was pulling in- you can see it in the background) I spotted this guy. I lurched forward with my camera and literally had 5 secs to take this photo- I didn't want him and his friend to miss their ride. They didn't, thank goodness :)

4 comments:

  1. And you nailed it beautifully. If I had five seconds, I would have panicked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust me, panic is always just bubbling away under the surface!

    ReplyDelete
  3. he looks fantastic. i love his clutch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful shot! love his pose, and the bold cardigan! He pulled it off effortlessly.

    http://wewantandweneed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete